- Before, during, and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone who is sick
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After cleaning a diaper or helping someone else use the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After handling pet food or pet treats
- After touching or handling garbage
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
“A Do-It-Yourself Vaccine”
Handwashing is one of the easiest, cheapest, most efficient ways of keeping ourselves healthy! It can keep us safe from a multitude of different germs that can cause colds, flu, diarrhea, and other more serious infections. It can also keep others from becoming sick, too, but decreasing the spread of germs. Please wash your hands several times throughout the day to maintain a healthy lifestyle and decrease sickness. Here are the recommended times to wash your hands:
Wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds (Sing “Happy Birthday” to yourself TWICE. Rinse well and dry well!
See the video below which was in celebration of Global Handwashing Day, which was on October 15 and we JUST MISSED IT!
Monday, October 23, 2017
Friday, October 20, 2017
Ludlow and Black River Schools 45 Main Street Ludlow, Vermont 05149 Karen Trimboli ...
We read the book Turkey Trouble where the turkey tries to disguise himself so that he won't get eaten. Here are a few of our turkeys th...
The Women's Freedom center is a feminist anti-domestic and sexual víolence organization. It is committed to social change through advoc...